You all know the story of what happened within the halls of Hogwarts but now, it's time to learn what happened inside Durmstrang's dark fortress.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Face Claim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celaena Hendrix
Admin

PostSubject: Face Claim   Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:08 pm

In the sections below, pick a code and fill them in. This will be easier for me to make the Face Claim list. Check out the Face Claim list before asking for the Face Claim. Thank you!

Codes

Female Face Claim Code:
Code:
[b]Claiming:[/b]
[code][b][color=#990099]Face Claim First and Last Name[/color][/b] - [i]Character First and Last Name[/i][/code]

Female Face Future Reservation Code:
Code:
[b]Reserving:[/b]
[code][b][color=#990099]Face Claim First and Last Name[/color][/b] - [i]Character First and Last Name[/i][/code]

Female Face Unmade Reservation Code:
Code:
[b]Reserving for unmade character:[/b]
[code][b][color=#990099]Face Claim First and Last Name[/color][/b] - [i]Player Alias[/i] [i](dd/mm/yyyy)[/i][/code]

Male Face Claim Code:
Code:
[code][b][color=#006600]Face Claim First and Last Name[/color][/b] - [i]Character First and Last Name[/i][/code]

Male Face Future Reservation Code:
Code:
[code][b][color=#006600]Face Claim First and Last Name[/color][/b] - [i]Character First and Last Name[/i][/code]

Male Face Unmade Reservation Code:
Code:
[code][b][color=#006600]Face Claim First and Last Name[/color][/b] - [i]Character First and Last Name[/i] [i](dd/mm/yyyy)[/i][/code]

Ambiguous Gender Face Claim Code:
Code:
[code][b][color=#9BC4E2]Face Claim First and Last Name[/color][/b] - [i]Character First and Last Name[/i][/code]

Ambiguous Gender Face Future Reservation Code:
Code:
[code][b][color=#9BC4E2]Face Claim First and Last Name[/color][/b] - [i]Character First and Last Name[/i][/code]

Ambiguous Gender Face Unmade Reservation Code:
Code:
[code][b][color=#9BC4E2]Face Claim First and Last Name[/color][/b] - [i]Character First and Last Name[/i] [i](dd/mm/yyyy)[/i][/code]

**Do not change anything on the code except for filling in the names and answers. Your post is supposed to have a code in it.**
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://durmstranginstitute.forumotion.co.uk

Face Claim
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1